1. Whether it's your parachute at home or from us, it comes with a waist belt that needs to be removed
2. Un-loop one side of the plastic buckle
3. Slide the waist belt off the parachute cord, and there will be a loop left over
4. Clip your Harness carabiner into this loop and your connected!
5. If you want to add a weight, simply zip-tie the weight to the parachute cord and slide it down near the parachute when you swim.
6. Some parachutes (not ours) have a the ability to allow the weight to slide onto the cord without a zip-tie. If you prefer to do it this way, you will have to un-loop the plastic slider on the waist belt end, lace through the weight, and then re-attach the plastic.