1. Whether it's your parachute at home or from us, they come with a waist belt that needs to be removed
2. Un-loop one side of the plastic buckle
3. Slide the waist belt off the parachute cord and there will be a loop left over
4. Clip your Harness carabiner into this loop and you're connected!
5. If you want to add a weight, simply zip-tie the weight to the parachute cord and slide it down near the parachute end when you swim.
6. Some parachutes (not ours) have a the ability to allow the weight to slide onto the cord without a zip-tie. If you prefer to do it this way you will have to un-loop the plastic slider on the waist belt end, lace the weight through, and then re-attach the plastic slider.