The Swimming Power Harness is an upgrade to the typical waist belt used by parachutes and Power Towers. It forces the swimmer's upper body to drive to the other wall in a straight line, rather than let it bob up and down aimlessly. It helps swimmers feel their power through the shoulders.
1. Whether it's your parachute at home or from us, it comes with a waist belt that needs to be removed
2. Un-loop one side of the plastic buckle
3. Slide the waist belt off the parachute cord, and there will be a loop left over
4. Clip your Harness carabiner into this loop and your connected!
5. If you want to add a weight, simply zip-tie the weight to the parachute cord and slide it down near the parachute when you swim.
6. Some parachutes (not ours) have a the ability to allow the weight to slide onto the cord without a zip-tie. If you prefer to do it this way, you will have to un-loop the plastic slider on the waist belt end, lace through the weight, and then re-attach the plastic.